= Art Contributors Needed =

This is on a very short notice, since we're only about a month away from release (all though, we don't actually know yet if there will be a 13.04 release right now).

We need to at least change the wallpaper.
So, any contributions or suggestions are welcome.

= Carbon Theme =

While I was looking through what we had, I got inspired by a background made by Cory, and started working on one of my own. It started out as a wallpaper, but grew on to become a beginning for a theme.

Not being a graphic artist, there are limitations to what I can do, but I was rather pleased with the results, so I would like to propose my (still in development) carbon theme for proposal. Any feedback would be appreciated.

So far I've created a wallpaper, and a cover suitable for our G+ page. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Artwork/CarbonTheme

There's an icon there, which could potentially be used for other things too.