On Fri, 2013-03-08 at 16:47 +0100, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
> I guess the only criticism I could think of against our current XFCE
> theme is

Blue and grey is very neutral, but I can't stand it anymore, because
it's the most used colour combination for light themes. From time to
time I'm switching to another colour, at the moment I prefer a darker
light theme, it's yellow, green and grey. The white isn't white, it's a
dark white. Even while it's darker, it's anyway friendlier, regarding to
the colour combinations. The theme is Zen-verda, but I'm using "dark"
yellow panels #E1BD3E. The Zen themes aren't supra-neutral, but still ok
for art productions, I just wish to make them fit a little bit more to
my taste.