On Tue, June 18, 2013 3:21 am, Jarno Suni wrote:
> Hi
>
> I read in ubuntu-studio-devel archive that you wrote about qamix. I used
> qamix when it was still available in ubuntu universe repository.

If there is a debian src package (even old) it may be helpful to me. Thank
you for mentioning that it has been in Ubuntu repos. All I could find was
the sourceforge download.

> It is
> very high quality, much better than xfce4-mixer, for example. I guess it
> is not developed currently, http://alsamodular.sourceforge.net/ It just
> worked!

With the advent of pulse for desktop audio, the author may have felt it
was no longer useful. Pulse also uses audio interface profiles and is very
complete. I will see if I can revive qamix and maybe expand it.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net