On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 10:54 AM, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mard...@alice-dsl.net>wrote:

> On Wed, 2014-02-12 at 16:47 +0100, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
> > linux-sampler is GPL with an addition
>
> This addition is an issue. It never will make it's way into the official
> Debian repos, more likely jackd someday will be removed from the
> official Debian repos too ;). End of last year or beginning of this year
> I asked at LAU or LAD about the LinuxSanmpler issue. IIRC Paul Davis
> mentioned, that even jackd might not fit to the license policy of some
> major distros.

JACK is in the repos, and i think we all want it to stay in ubuntustudio.
its not leaving the repos. anything constructive on what could be changed
about the current ubuntustudio relating to swapping in/out current repo
packages?

> --

MH

mikeholstein.info <http://www.mikeholstein.info/>