Wouldnt it be better to go with something with high performance and super
light weight in terms of either a window manager or DE.

I have tried enlightenment and its rather light weight and rather zippy.
reason being is its coded in native c/c++. is this something advantageous
for a suite geared at multimedia, in otherwords keeping ram usage low in
terms of the WM/DE  so the rest of the ram can be used by apps?

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 9:17 PM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mard...@alice-dsl.net>wrote:

> On Arch and Debian I use JWM. I used Xfce4 before I switched to JWM. I
> still have the option to use Xfce4, but I don't want to do this. Soon
> I'll switch from Xfce4 to JWM for *buntu installs too.
>
> Ubuntu Studio developers, you should test JWM for a while.
>

> --

Jonathan Aquilina