Greetings all

The ISO is bad, I tried on several other i386 and it won't install.

I can install Ubuntu Studio 15.04 Vivid Vervet i386 that's what I'm on now.
There are several problems with the installation but I seen where someone
has reported it already

I tried just about every version of Ubuntu there is..... all of them
installed... but not wily.

All of them there is something wrong with live-install. All of them you
have to hit tab and write  live-install on i386 systems, but on 64bit
systems no.

I will down the iso everyday, until it installs BTW I did try all your
suggestions.