On Tue, 9 Jun 2015, rue wrote:

 I don't get a white screen when booting just a black screen and then the light
dm login window.  I've noticed the nice boot anamation when booting live mode
does not work after you have installed it to your HDD., which is a shame teally,
its the best one out there

I get the boot animation in both places, booting to ISO and booting after install. Getting the animation or not generally has to do with the video driver. I have had that off and on when I had the nvidia graphics... I think when I was using the free drivers. The white screen I get is instead of the login window... or hiding the login window.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net