many of the video Package are in the Graphics. maybe you need to make it
like

Audio
Visual (imagery)

 and then in Visual (imagery) you have

graphics, photos & video or graphics & photo/video

That's a really hard thing your trying to do. Some how the web is
generating those list. is that right? so if you start out with just
two Categories it would seem like you would get a better outcome.