A few days ago I tested Anomos without success :(.
http://anomos.info/

Is anybody using Facebook or Twitter or something similar?
I simply don't use it, because I dislike it, but I will invite all of
you to my linkcrap friends.

I hoped people would join d-community-offtopic for this discussion.
This is what I already replied to a Xubuntu users list subscriber:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/d-community-offtopic/2015-July/000940.html

Currently I'm not using Pale Moon with
http://www.palemoon.org/commander.shtml to e.g. disable geolocation.

QupZilla allows to manage HTML5 permissions by the default settings.

And using Firefox's about:config there should be an option to disable
some phone home to Google crap used by a default Firefox.

After faking an IP when using a web browser dubious offers from
neighbourhood folks aren't really from the neighbourhood anymore, but
most likely they are still from women :D.

Regards,
Ralf

Off-topic:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Active_Management_Technology

More off-topic:
For music research I installed a web browser named Vivaldi. I set up
http://www.wolframalpha.com/examples/Music.html
as the default home page.

I never used it, so I don't know, if the Vivaldi web browser is ok and I
don't know how good, bad or ugly
http://www.wolframalpha.com/examples/Music.html is.