I made minor changes to these pages - if someone has further ideas on
how to improve them, please submit them.

* http://ubuntustudio.org/contribute/
* http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/JoinTheTeam

Ok, so first a summary, to be used on all external sites we post on. I
want it to be short, correctly explaining our need, and inviting.
Inviting, because I know a lot of people won't believe they could be of
any use, or they haven't even considered it.
Also, I think it's important that people know right off the bat that
this is a volunteer project, and that we are in somewhat desperate need
of contributors.
It could be longer too (but not much longer on twitter)

After the summary, the full text, which will be posted on our website,
and where the <link> leads to.

[SUMMARY]

We need contributors! We could really use your help! Want to help out?
We are all volunteers. Check out <link>

[FULL TEXT]

# Help us developing codename Xenial Xerus

A new cycle of development begins, and we are in much need of
contributors! You don't need to have any special skills to join, since
most of what we do does not involve coding.
We have just released Wily Werewolf, and are beginning development on
the next LTS version of Ubuntu Studio, so you would be participating
from the start. We are about 6 months from release. You may help us out
for the whole period, or only parts of it - this is up to you.

To join, simply read <this page> and follow instructions.

# Project lead vote in January

Would you like to participate in deciding who is to lead the Ubuntu
Studio project for a two year period, starting April 2016? Or, are you
perhaps someone with the drive to take on the project yourself? In both
cases, you should start by involving yourself in the development
process.
During the following weeks we are preparing the procedure for announcing
candidacies, the evaluation process done by the community, and how we do
the actual vote. All of this is something you can participate in as
well.

# More information

Curious to know more about what Ubuntu Studio is? Check out these pages:

* http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/WhatIsUbuntuStudio
* http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/Organization