I am unconvinced that we are fully obligated to comply with Canonical Design requirements sole exception being logo use. As it happens, I have the *official* ubuntustudio logos released by Ubuntu Design. I would like to upload them to the bzr site, but I have yet to figure out the method.

As regards the photography rules, I suggest that as a dedicated OS for *art creation*, we have a wide discretion and latitude. I am not suggesting a photographic free-for-all, but I submit that imposing restraining rules on creative output is somewhat contradictory.

So: questions. Do we / should we have a wiki page? We have had a community art page in the past, but it seems to be defunct. Should we resurrect it?

On 12/18/2015 08:00 PM, ubuntu-studio-devel-requ...@lists.ubuntu.com wrote:
Message: 1
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 11:43:26 +0100
From: set<pub...@sakrecoer.com>
To:ubuntu-studio-devel@lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-studio-devel] Proposal: Ubuntustudio 16.04
        Wallpaper Contest

Hi,

I tried to reach out to design.canonical and design.ubuntu, but i get no
answer. I think we should rip the other contests guide-lines off.

Anyways, all relevant information we need is here:
http://design.canonical.com/
and here:
http://design.ubuntu.com/

We just need to adapt it to our own colors and CoF:)

I cleaned up the ubuntustudio-artwork branch, so make sure you cd into
your local ubuntustudio-artwork branch and do:
bzr pull (i think it is enough...?)

And let me know if something is wrong or a bad idea:)

Looking forward to read you,
-- Set Sakrecoer