You can counter a local block on Archive or any other site by downloading
Torbrowser. Few if any national firewalls can defeat Tor and to my knowledge
region blocks are not used by Archive, which aggressively pushes fair use
doctrine. Even Google's region blocks are defeated by Tor.

Places and ISP's that want to block Tor usually block the tor download site,
this
forces people to get it by wifi if the culprit is their ISP. In a blocking
nation once
anyone has it they spread it wtih flash drives, etc to their friends. Other
proxies
are probably the initial route to the site.

Defeating nation-state and ISP blocking is not only the right but the duty of
Internet users in my judgement.