On 2016-08-05 21:47, Ross Gammon wrote:
> I saw it :-)
>
> I have always been very boring, and just got on with what ever default
> theme was given to me by my distro. So I generally don't have much of an
> opinion in this area.
>
> So - a go for it from me. The less delta we have from xubuntu, the
> easier it is to get help from those guys.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ross

Thanks Ross :)

It seems that changing the highlight color of Numix to our blue is a
harder task than expected and would imply maintaining our own branch of
it. Not sure we have anyone who is up for that.

In short: Numix would work /if/ we can live with red highlight color?
Then again, non of the existing ready made options i know of fit the
Ubuntu Studio color scheme fully.

Anyone else want to have a say or have ideas? Or better: maybe someone
wants to maintain a Numix UbuntuStudioBlue theme for us? :)

Let's think about it until Wednesday 10th august ;)

--
Set Hallstrom aka sakrecoer