have nice sunday!

yours,
Sakrecoer

lördagen den 6:e augusti 2016 kl. 23:14:55 CEST, Jonathan Aquilina <jaquil...@eagleeyet.net> skrev:
Hi Set,
Can you advise what it will contain to help maintain a UStudio branch of
numix?

On 2016-08-06 23:13, Set Hallstrom wrote:

On 2016-08-05 21:47, Ross Gammon wrote:
I saw it :-)

I have always been very boring, and just got on with what ever default
theme was given to me by my distro. So I generally don't have much of an
opinion in this area.

So - a go for it from me. The less delta we have from xubuntu, the
easier it is to get help from those guys.

Cheers,

Ross

Thanks Ross :)

It seems that changing the highlight color of Numix to our blue is a
harder task than expected and would imply maintaining our own branch of
it. Not sure we have anyone who is up for that.

In short: Numix would work /if/ we can live with red highlight color?
Then again, non of the existing ready made options i know of fit the
Ubuntu Studio color scheme fully.

Anyone else want to have a say or have ideas? Or better: maybe someone
wants to maintain a Numix UbuntuStudioBlue theme for us? :)

Let's think about it until Wednesday 10th august ;)

--
Set Hallström
Sent from my Ubuntu pocket computer