So, I have reverted the merge of default-settings & lightdm-theme, uploaded debdiffs to the FFE bug, and tested the theme works using or devel testing ppa.

Hopefully the Release Team look at it soon. It may pay to ping them on IRC in the next day or so.

Later I will submit bugs so that we remember to pull Krytarik's package merge back in for the next release.

Cheers,

Ross