Hi All,

Feature Freeze for Zesty was yesterday, so any new features need an exception. I have almost got an update to us-default-settings ready (finishing off what we didn't finish last time), and am planning an update to us-meta. Where did we get to with Len's work on us-controls? Is it ready to package & get uploaded?

It was also Debian Import Freeze day yesterday. So if there are any packages that we want synced from Debian from now on, we will need to request a sync (and a freeze exception if it contains new features).

The Beta 1 release is planned for February 23rd. We need to let the Release Team know if we want to take part. We normally do. Any reasons not to?

Cheers,

Ross