Thanks Ralf.

On 03/31/2017 10:50 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> echo powersave | tee /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu*/cpufreq/scaling_governor
> >/dev/null 2>&1
> echo ondemand  | tee /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu*/cpufreq/scaling_governor
> >/dev/null 2>&1

I did not have "cpufreq/scaling_governor" file in the VM, and if I ran
cpufreq-info it complained that there were no CPUFreq drivers available.

> VitualBox emulates a CPU, by using the real CPU. The guest is not
> able to change settings of host and I could imagine there's no
> simulated CPU frequency scaling available.

Makes sense! Hopefully Len can confirm all is OK on real hardware.

I have submitted a Feature Freeze Exception bug. But I need to sleep
now. So if Len reports that he is happy, I will upload the debdiff to
the bug in the morning and subscribe the Release Team to see if they
will allow it in so close to the release.

Thanks guys! Sorry it took so long to "fix up" my "stuff up" with the
bzr reversion.

Ross