D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
> On Monday 17 September 2007, Cory K. wrote:
>
>> So I'm guessing you're a Rosegarden dev?
>>

> My fame and glory precede me again.  :)

Cool. Please feel free to contact us with any issues with Rosegarden in
Ubuntu and I will make it a point to do the same.

We have been thinking about breaking slightly with Debian in order to
provide newer packages. This cannot happen for Gutsy because of freeze
as you know but we're hoping to make Hardy rock. So tap us with any
issues. The ubuntu-studio-devel ML and #ubuntustudio will be best for
these issues. _MMA_, luisbg, jussi01 or TheMuso are good points of
contact there.

-Cory