Matt Henry wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I'm new to the list, been using Studio for about 3 months now and
> really enjoy using it.  I've heard people here talking about testing
> with Studio, and I'm wondering if there are 'Tribal' CD's of Studio?
> I didn't see anything out there, so I thought maybe there weren't any,
> but you never know until you ask.
>
> Matt
We have been working this release to get in all of our packages into the
Ubuntu repos. Since this work was going on while the tribe disks were
released and all of our needed packages weren't in we couldn't have them
built.

Everything is now in place and we hope to have a beta disk of Ubuntu
Studio following the normal Ubuntu release cycle.