Emo as described by the urban dictionary...

"Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic
melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought
lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter
jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite
bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy
unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5 ths of the face
at an angle."

Hilarious!

Luis de Bethencourt

On Nov 30, 2007 5:49 PM, Evan Gill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No not really, goth is more of just all black cloths, EMo is more of a
> personality description, anti social types. New buzz word for gothics I
> guess.

Luis de Bethencourt Guimerá
luisbg
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>