> > I thought it might be neat to start a thread where people could post> >
> > compositions they've made using studio; in .ogg or Mp3 format. I wasn't
> > sure> > if this was the appropriate venue, or if posting ogg's would take
> > up too> > much memory and clog up the list serv.
> > This would be very nice, but insted of sending to the mailing list> which
> > is not convenient at all. Can you please upload somewhere and> link? If you
> > don't have a webhost or similar, use mediaupload or> rapidshare.>

If the band Im recording allows me to, Ill do the same.  Ill probably post it
on myspace,
 and link it here....or somthing. For now, Maybe I can be the first to get my
feet wet.

  www.myspace.com/g4greg

the media player for myspace is really shitty, so the listener misses a lot on
the sonic
goodies, but hey, its a start.

what a mess and scaring the neighbours are 100% ubuntu,  done with ardour and
hydrogen, then mangled in jamin...and sad about your life is really old, but
was my
 first test with jamin.

oh, and beware, Im kinda heavy.....like dropped C heavy muahaha!