hi

check out puredata, supercollider, ChucK. there are other systems but
those are the most popular. PureData is probably the easiest is you are
not into programming.

All of them are available as deb packages but often you need to compile
them because the deb packages are usually a bit behind.

enrike

[EMAIL PROTECTED](e)k dio: