Hello Alex,

Try this:

sudo apt-get install muse

then you will be asked for a password, so put in your own password and
it will automatically download.  It will recommend others to you and
suggest more. Use the same command as above, but put in the
application that you want.

I hope this helps................ed

Edward Dunagin-Dunigan-Dunnigan
4646 Glenwood Drive