Correct D.
Werner separated notation from Muse, and is developing it as a standalone
programme.
I've just noticed this morning, after reading Edwards's post that Toby
Smithe has been working on this at version 0.7.0. The current release is
0.8.0, and quite considerable further along the road. Is this the normal
pattern of events for programme inclusion?

Susan, in a fit of bravado, I tried to compile 0.8.0 last night, and got
plenty of errors, all pretty well related to a cmake problem. I'm not smart
enough with linux yet to understand why i would get an error stating a
programme i have installed, isn't installed. (?)

If any of you have the time and knowledge to check out why this breaks, i
would appreciate it. I'm only a notation editor and a few midi ports away
from dumping Win and going pure linux, and in terms of printout and
usability in my particular workflow, mscore gets the closest.

Regards to you all for the festive season, and i wish you prosperity,
success, and much enjoyment in the year to come..

Alex.