I once had a professionally mastered CD. On the CD, it proudly stated
something like this:

"Mastered by *****. Audio signal not passed through any processing device,
such as a compressor, at any point in the production or mastering of this
disc."

Amazing isn't it? :-)

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Hartmut Noack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Christopher Stamper
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tinyurl.com/2ooncg