On Thursday 27 March 2008, Cory K. wrote:

> Does anyone know what might have changed that in Hardy? (sorry, I know
> nothing about QT)
>
> I'd like to fix this for the people who are gonna undoubtedly cry about
> it but if I get no help that's how its gonna stay.

I'm willing to play with this, but it might be tomorrow before I can get back
to you with any findings.  If you need instant assistance, I can't offer it,
but I'm willing to go to some length of trouble to investigate this if you
can afford to wait until I have the chance.  Maybe as soon as this evening.
If not, tomorrow morning.
--
D. Michael McIntyre