Thanks Sean. Very good ideas.

Trouble with that is, I'm not actually allowed to reboot the pc.
Technically, I['m not even allowed to use a flash drive, but everyone does,
and the librarians have no problems with it.

But it's right next to their desk, and they would be sure to notice if I did
that. And I'd also get in trouble for circumventing their time and user
control system.

Not worth it. I think I'll just use my PowerIso thing. :-)

If you're wondering why I haven't done it yet, it's because M$ delayed the
XP SP3 release because of some huge problem. Figures, huh?

Christopher Stamper

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://tinyurl.com/2ooncg
gTalk: http://tinyurl.com/6e359r