On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 9:37 PM, Jesus Arocho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 September 2008 14:37:46 joe atanacio wrote:
>> Ditto!
> Ditto!!
>
> I moved to Ubuntu-Studio because it had rt and installed on my machine with
> ease.  Why ship a product geared towards audio users without rt?  Itś like
> shipping a muscle car with a four cylinder engine.

We are in a bad situation with a lot of kernel work needed and not
much help. Ubuntu Studio is done by a community of volunteer
developers.

Ubuntu Studio is geared towards audio users, as so to other digital
artists. Don't forget about graphics and video.

Do I take from your reply that your prefer an out of sync -rt kernel?
It wasn't clear.

Luis

Luis de Bethencourt Guimerá
luisbg