On Apr 26, 2009 5:18pm, "Cory K." <coryis...@gmail.com> wrote:
aYo Binitie wrote:

It's not up to me anymore though I carry influence. Jaunty was my last

release doing anything in a *official* capacity. I have other very

important life matters to attend to for now.

The project in a fragile state atm and people poppin' off because their

frustrated won't solve anything. On the contrary, it could just make the

remaining guys say "F**k it.".

This release is the best we could make it. You don't like it, learn what

you need to to make things better.

-Cory K.

Look, since we're on the subject of tone, I'm not sure why people on the dev team here continue to waste their time being insulted. I mean, for godssake, it's the internet. These things happen all the time.

And for that matter, how do you even know that Mac's remarks were flippant? There's a chance that the he/she's the most meager person ever, and if you heard them say the same remarks in person then they would come across as very humble. Maybe right this moment they feel bad because they realize they're e-mail was taken the wrong way. EVERYONE knows that tone doesn't translate on the interwebs. I thought everyone on the planet was over this already?

And to end my rant, you respond to the people who provide helpful criticism, and you ignore the rest. Don't feed the trolls and all that. No reason to ever be insulted by an e-mail.

-Brian