Stick to 32 bit for audio.  64 bit has absolutely zero benefit for
recording.  Benchmarks show that in some cases 64 bit can underperform 32
bit and it's only beneficial to extreme number crunching scientists that
need that level of precision, and also for gigantic databases.  Selling 64
bit processors to consumers was a scam to trick people into upgrading their
computers... again.  I repeat, 64 bit has practically no use for consumer
use or audio recording.  Does anyone here disagree?

Andrew
Austin, TX

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 1:40 AM, Jason M. Christos <technologyja...@gmail.com