Hi everybody, I think it will be a good idea to tell to the list what
equipment we are using with Ubuntustudio, that will help in coming up
with recommendations for what to get. We can make a list on the web
about what equipement is working well with Linux.

At the moment I'm use a fastrack from M Audio wich is working well under
unbuntu studio hardy 8.04.

Regards.
Teza