teza wrote:
> Hi, Sandie thanks a lot the .deb for dssi-vst, just installed it on
> Karmic without any troubles. Yes I agree it should be part of Ubuntu
> studio. I had a talk with a friend about making a gui for dssi-vst to
> run vst, I think it would be handy.
> Regards
> Teza

Cool idea... I'm always looking for small projects to fiddle with in Python.

I wich I had more expirience programming thou, cause I would love to
understand how LMMS's Vestige module works, but as it is painfully
obviuos from the small projects on my site, I'm affraid it's a little
out of my league :-)
But a Python-frontend to dssi-vst should be fairly simple to make, and
I'll have a go at it this weekend, and would ofcourse love to have a
peek at what your friend comes up with.

Sandie