** cross posted **

with an XL7 that supports S/PDIF and AES pro digital outputs, can anyone
recommend a good way to get that digital audio into a linux machine?

thanks...

--
         ...atom

  http://atom.smasher.org/
  762A 3B98 A3C3 96C9 C6B7 582A B88D 52E4 D9F5 7808

        "There ought to be limits to freedom."
                -- George "dubya" Bush, 21 May 1999

        "I'm sure your kids, they're wondering, why would you
         hate America? We didn't do anything to anybody.
         Well, they hate America because we love freedom."
                -- George "dubya" Bush, 2 Sep 2002