Okay, this has been bugging me for ages, and I'm bringing it up again now.
The word 'logo' appears in the upper-left corner of the Ubuntu Studio
website.  It drives me crazy, it's ugly and it's unprofessional.  It's there
because there's an image that references a non-existent file, forcing it to
default to the word alt text of 'logo'.  The actual image at the head of the
page is done as the background of the header div.  So either the logo image
needs to be removed, or it needs to be hidden.  Either solution is
ridiculously easy, and it can be done via the code or through whatever CMS
the site is built on.  Can whoever manages the site please do this?  It's
been this way for as long as I can remember.  I'd be willing to do it
myself, but that would require getting access to the website.

--
-Brian David