Hello everyone,

Our intention is to have monthly Ubuntu Studio developer meeting on the first Sunday of the month. Unfortunately, this month's meeting was to be scheduled directly after Natty release.

We decided to push this meeting one week to this upcoming weekend.

So, please join us this Sunday, May 8th @ 14:00 UTC for a Ubuntu Studio developer meeting. You can use the linked time zone convertor [1] to find a city/state/province near your to understand the local time.

We will be meeting in the #ubuntustudio-devel channel on freenode.net for your IRC client. Alternately, you can join us via web browser using webchat.freenode.net [2].

I will follow up shortly with a link to the agenda.

Thank you,
ScottL

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20110508T14
[2] http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntustudio-devel