*** IMPORTANT ***

Due to various conflicting schedule for many people we will be pushing the meeting until the following weekend.

Therefore the meeting will be on Sunday, May 15th @ 14:00 UTC for the meeting. Again, the time convertor [1] is included for your convenience.

The location remains the same, ie #ubuntustudio-devel on freenode.net IRC.