Hello List,

I just have a Midi Keyboard here (M-Audio Axygen 8) and I am trying to get any
sound out of it. Unfortunately, I have no Sound Card with Midi Support, so I
connect the keyboard via USB (I am aware of the possible latency). As system,
I am using Ubuntu Studio 8.04, because it was quite hard to get my sound card
working (M-Audio Delta 66), so I did not dare to change to a newer version.

I can see the keys via Jack connector and I connected it to "record in" from
rosegarden (http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/inr2-1-c4ca-png.html) in alsa
tab. In rosegarden, I can see that a signal is coming in and that it records
something (http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/inr2-3-eccb-png.html). But how
do I now get the signal to the speakers? Nothing really works -
http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/inr2-2-c81e-png.html shows that I have 4
outputs from rosegarden. What I'd like to do is to connect the output from
rosegarden to a channel from Ardour.

Can somebody please help?

Greets.