Am 31.05.2012 08:56, schrieb bart deruyter:
That means a midi and audio capable DAW.

All of it in Ardour? That's new to me, well, with Ardour 3 yes, but without
a printable score.

There are Workarounds. You can import the midi-files from the project-folder to a software, that can print them.

The official release isn't out yet... it's still beta.
It has midi support though.

The recent Betas do work quite good. I have spent dozens of houres working in them whithout any trouble.

Rosegarden does it all, and with a score. But I'm not a fan of it... I had
too many issues with it, but it might work out well for you.

My guess is, wait for Ardour 3 to release a stable version, download,
install (installer is really easy) and try it out. Then you'll have a
audio/midi recording app of huge quality.

If you can't wait, try the beta, but don't use it for real work, just for
testing and getting familiar with it.

grtz,

Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/