Really? Updating automatic? I knew Ubuntu updates automatically, but many
items in the Software Centre say "Updates not provided by Ubuntu...may be
provided by community" or something like that. Are these packages/programs
automagically updating themselves in the background? Even the main Ubuntu
thingy asks me before updating.