Hi all!!

I thought i'd give a little feedback regarding the upgrade from 12.04 to
13.04.

It can basically be reduced to 3 words:
I LOVE YOU!

To this I would like to add:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Without your hardwork, my work would have no outlet!

Ubuntustudio 13.04 is beautiful and seems to work like a charm on my
compaq Presario CQ57 intel core i3 with 4 GB ram

I started off by booting from a USB, worked perfect.
Then i installed from scratch, because i can live with doing the
settings again and for curiosity, to have  a good reason to explore what
available settings and things i need to do etc...

Some things i've noticed:
Positive:
- My display issues have been totaly adressed: no more strange tripple
colour on light text.
- Thunar has become deliciously good. I was kindof fearing i would miss
nautlius, but i don't.
- Blender 2.66!! YUHUU!!!
- All the goodness and more!

Less positive:
- firefox homepage is the ubuntu firefox start page. I get it in
turkish(?) I don't mind, its easily fixed.
- I miss the little messaging thingy in the top panel. I found some sort
of mail alerter, but i can't get it to aggregate my xmpp client (pidgin)
and thunderbird. Instead it wants me to set it up as if it was my mail
client.... (it could go under positive things too, because with a little
after thinking, i like the idea of not being distracted while i work hehe..)

Thats it for now!

Have a delicious awake-time!!!!

yours with mad love,
Set Hallstrom