Heyy Studios,

I am planning to buy a Laptop and have already decided to put Ubuntu Studio
as it is my favorite Distribution since the last 4 to 5 years. I am
planning to a laptop with extra Graphics card. I have found that (from a
short survey) AMD/ATI, NVIDIA have lot of driver problems and they just
won't work, and I have experienced it myself while using other laptops.

I often video/photo edit after my adventures.
If anybody is successfully using a graphics card with Studio, i.e. with a
fully working driver and smooth graphics, please let me know the model of
the graphics card and the laptop(or even desktop) configurations.

Best,