On Tue, 2013-07-23 at 19:14 +0530, Abhayadev S wrote:
>>To use Linux needs lot of knowhow and you need to refresh this
>>knowhow each day.
>

> Yes thats correct...

Thank you for confirming this.

Don't get me wrong. It's not negative. The self-responsibility and FLOSS
approach has advantages! I like to encourage people to use Linux, but
only people who are aware about their needs and who are willing to take
care about at least their own needs. People who want nannies for to
maintain their computer should use another OS. Many Linux users who call
them self noobs are experts, compared to the masses using proprietary
operating systems.

Nearly everybody can use Linux, nobody has to be an Einstein, but there
is one requirement to use Linux, inform yourself about what's going on
in Linuxland and learn, learn and learn.