When was release UbuntuStudio 13.04 I download it to install it and try it. Now
I working with UbuntuStudio 13.04 from there, I always worked with Compiz, I
activated it with:
compiz - replace
and when restart the PC appeared to default and worked properly (I use compiz
for very powerfull options). But last week I updating the entire system and
updated Compiz, and from there causes me problems, it crash the session when
restart.The packages are:
CompizCompiz-coreCompiz-gnomeCompiz-pluginsCompiz-plugins-defaultCompiz-plugins-extraCompiz-plugins-mainCompizonfig-settings-managerfusion-iconlibdecoration0python-compizconfig
Now to solve my problem before restart or shutdown put on the terminal:
xfwm4 --replace
but not always work.
Also gives me problems when putting a external monitor. I use a Dell Inspiron
1750 Laptop with Ubuntu Studio 13.04 32 bits
Please help me.