On Aug 2, 2013 9:07 AM, "Washington Indacochea Delgado" <
wachin...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> When was release UbuntuStudio 13.04 I download it to install it and try
it. Now I working with UbuntuStudio 13.04 from there, I always worked with
Compiz, I activated it with:

> compiz - replace
>
> and when restart the PC appeared to default and worked properly (I use
compiz for very powerfull options). But last week I updating the entire
system and updated Compiz, and from there causes me problems, it crash the
session when restart.
> The packages are:
>
> Compiz
> Compiz-core
> Compiz-gnome
> Compiz-plugins
> Compiz-plugins-default
> Compiz-plugins-extra
> Compiz-plugins-main
> Compizonfig-settings-manager
> fusion-icon
> libdecoration0
> python-compizconfig
>
> Now to solve my problem before restart or shutdown put on the terminal:
>
> xfwm4 --replace
>
> but not always work.
>
> Also gives me problems when putting a external monitor. I use a Dell
Inspiron 1750 Laptop with Ubuntu Studio 13.04 32 bits

> Please help me.

Ubuntu studio doesn't ship with compiz. XFCE has it's own compositor built
in that you should try instead. Let us know if this doesn't meet your
needs..