On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Pete Wright <pnwri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks, Mike
> Problem is Mozilla says it is "vulnerable" whatever that means.
> Might this just be a MS Windows issue I can safely ignore?

i would see that you are up to date with upgrade.. flash, java, the linux
kernel.. firefox.. if you are, then you are up to date.. the warning you
could be seeing could be because linux has an older version of flash.. you
can check http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

what would i do? check to see if im vulnerable, and make sure firefox stops
nagging me if that bothers me.