But (dare I say it?) richest result seemed to be from Bing (and this
morning it also gave me a wonderful picture of an Australian frog, free
with my order, no extra charge. Privacy? Not so much; like Google, it even
returns results from my Evernote account and probably my sock drawer. Life
is full of trade-offs.
Grins
Pete

Pete,  I just looked at your sock drawer through BING,  and the holey socks
have to go.

Now,  on to the real stuff,  scanning a certain lady's bedside night stand.  I
don't care if
its creepy.

Damn useful thing BING.   Huh?

Microsoft is apparently scratching their heads trying to get
people to adopt it over Google.   They just need a picture of a night stand and
a picture of
Pete's sock drawer and the caption "what result would you want?"   and of
course bandwidth...