OK, Ralf.
Kidding aside, I actually found that link to be usefully illuminating.
Especially in light of this one:

http://www.infoworld.com/d/data-center/what-if-verizon-succeeds-in-killing-the-internet-227175?source=IFWNLE_nlt_blogs_2013-09-23

Now back to the socks: Beavers seem like clean animals to me, living in the
water and all. But elderly readers (are there any besides me on this list?)
may find that reference objectionable as well.

I think I will stop now, no matter how clever your next response is. But
maybe we should make the serious matter of the threats to the open Internet
a new thread of its own. Not really off-topic on a list by and for creative
types.