On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 11:11 PM, Eddie Coffey <ecoffe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to thank everyone for their imput. This is the first usb powered
> device i have tried with ubuntu. I borrowed it from my son, who uses a mac
> book pro.I figure if the system sees it, I should be able to make it work.
> If successful i will post settings for anyone else wanting to use it. thank
> once again everyone for their help

not really any figuring to it. just because you plug something in and it
reports a name to linux via USB doesnt mean its going to work. you might be
able to get it working, but it might not be supported. i dont think apogee
supports linux, so, as with any device like that without support for the OS
you are using, you might not get support. wont hurt to try, though i would
keep in mind that it may actually not work. good luck again!