Final news about the serious bug in 3.5.403.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:32:37 -0500
From: Paul Davis <p...@linuxaudiosystems.com>
To: Tito Latini <tito.01b...@gmail.com>
Cc: ardour-users <ardour-us...@lists.ardour.org>
Subject: Re: [Ardour-Users] Ardour cannot find the audio file

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 10:00 AM, Paul Davis

> On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 6:54 AM, Tito Latini <tito.01b...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Fixed. I'll add a smallish test case with a one-line patch in
>> tracker.ardour.org after dinner.
>>

> Thanks. The full fix is a bit more complex than this, but this is a
> part of it. The reasons for this behaviour are also a bit complex and
> probably need simplification

Full fix is now in git, with Tito's patch applied more or less as-is. It
will show up in the nightly builds for today, February 20th.

We are not going to do a hot-fix release of 3.5.403 for this issue,
because we are so close to releasing 4.0. For those using 3.5.403,
don't remove tracks! And upgrade once we release!