G'day all .
I am not a top hand with Linux but I have been using it for a few years now, I am wanting to upgrade my mother board to a new one. Ok easy you say , but not so , I find a lot are not compatible with Ubuntu 14.04 or below. I am at a loss to buy one that I cannot use as a dedicated Ubuntu desk top machine. Could any one Please tell me how to find a board Gaming or work station abilities. I am at the point of saying to hell with it and buy a board and if it is not compatible commit suicide and go with windows and go bald pulling my hair, out with frustration.
hope you can help me.
my regards Donald .